Thursday, December 13, 2007

37 Weeks of Pure Pregnancy Fun!

Well, we have officially reached 37 weeks and this baby is fully cooked! It could be any day now....I hope. I would say with the exception of our last birthing class tonight we are ready. The true test will be if Paul can make it through the birth video we have been promised tonight at oh, about, directly after we eat dinner. So that will be fun! I am suggesting perhaps he just look at one of the fun posters on the wall that he loves so much about the dilating cervix.

For those of you wondering how I'm feeling, still feel good a little like a stuffed Christmas goose, but for the most part I feel pretty good. The only thing that seems to be getting to me is all of the comments I have received on my size by complete strangers and being asked if I am going to give birth in said store that I happen to be in. You'll all be proud that I'm practicing holding my tongue for times not so far away that I must set a good example for our little b.o.b. This is not easy especially when the comment is from a woman who has children of her own and has been through this same glorious time and looked like the side of a barn just before birth! **Note to self for future: do not look, stare, smile sympathetically or for the love of God, comment on anyone looking even slightly more than 8 months pregnant....for your own safety**

No comments: