Friday, February 15, 2008

Confessions of a new parent.

Yesterday I confessed to Paul that after feeding Sam I walked out to my car, parked in front of our house, and realized after I got in, that my shirt was still pulled up over my chest....lucky for the neighbors I had a tank top on underneath and nothing was 'on display'.

Sure I had finally lost my mind and that Paul would agree, he reciprocated by telling me that while at work, he stepped out of his office to use the restroom located at the end of the common corridor of his building and started to unbutton and unzip his pants as if he had already entered the stall!

The sad part about all of this is that Sam actually slept for eight hours the preceding night! Maybe we just got too much sleep? I think we will both try to keep our clothes on from now on!

No comments: