Saturday, June 14, 2008

Gypsy Tears

Last weekend my brother and I took our second annual road trip up to Montauk, NY for his "summer camp" otherwise known as work. I had to leave my baby for the first time but, I knew he was in good hands with Paul(and Celeste nearby). For those of you who doubted that I would return......shame on you. I'm back! I've gotten great advice in my life but, none better than from my mom who reminded me that Sam will learn self worth from me by taking time to do things for myself. SO's I did it. We had a friggin spectacular time and laughed our asses off the whole way. Caused a little trouble and used some of the east coasts most frightening restrooms along the way. We both learned that neither of us would make good truckers because we don't have nearly enough body hair to leave behind on restroom seats, don't enjoy talking on the phone while pooing or driving with our shirts off. The following is a little glimpse into our journey.



e

No comments: