Saturday, August 16, 2008

Hot Stuff

So I happened upon a fun little game called, "Find out what the number one song on the charts was the day you were born." Good times.

So I did and this is what I found out....

"Hot Stuff" by Donna Summer:
Um ya think? It was like the stars aligned and so did the vocal stylings of one Miss. Donna Summer and then poof (because that's how it happens, I speak from experience.) I was born. The rest is history.

So I continued with Paul. The results.....


"The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face" by Roberta Flack:
Yes, it was the first time ever anyone saw his face. Touching, but not quite as kismet as mine. Sorry Paul.

.....and what fun would this be if I didn't do Sam?


"No One" by Alicia Keys:
Single.Tear. It isn't in my playlist, but maybe now it will be.

Try it for yourself. Go ahead waste a couple of minutes of your life that you can never get back on this senseless fun!

http://www.joshhosler.biz/NumberOneInHistory/SelectMonth.htm

1 comment:

Emily said...

hee hee mine was fame, is there a more perfect song for me or what