Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The answer...

So in case you are still stumped by the photo in the previous post (which naturally you would be if you aren't a parent) and are wondering why, in fact, I would post an xray of my uterus on our blog. There is a baby in there! It is the white blob in the middle of the big black blob. It is the size of an olive and looks just like a gummi bear, so taking after Paul already. Ha ha.

Paul spilled the beans, I'll provide the details. Ok maybe not those details but the baby stats :)

1. Hanna Baby #2 is due to arrive on January 8th, 2010.

2. We have amazing timing because that is just 5 days shy of Sam's due date.

3. We realize that if our children our born on the same day they will hate us forever, but we don't care.

4. I am not ready to get fat again. no, no, no. I just reached my happy place and with a couple weeks of morning sickness I was SOOO starting to look like the short-haired, petite, overweight version of Heidi Klum, but I feel that those rockin' coral skinny jeans that I recently purchased will soon have to be 'shelved' until post bambino. *rolling tears*

5. I am ready to not feel like I am spinning around in a centrifuge anymore.

6. I will be happy to remove the tape from my upper eyelids that has been keeping them open for the past 9 weeks soon....please.

7. No we don't wait any period of time to shout our baby making from the rooftops, we stink at secrets.

8. We will again not be finding out the sex of this baby and thus will make our entire family crazy with wonder.

9. If it is another boy, we(I) will think about having another baby (remind me of this one at about 2 weeks post partum or 2 years!)

10. If it is a girl, we are done, done and will be accepting wedding fund donations and family counseling sessions if she is anything like me. Kidding, I was an angel (ahem)

So looks like we've got it all figured out. **roaring laughter** Stay tuned for updates....

e,p & s & #2

No comments: