Friday, July 3, 2009

Pregnostics {baby numero dos}


Okay here's what I know and presume to know so far about you, tiny and mysterious baby number two:

You are tiny, but already you look like a baby! I can't even feel you kicking around in there yet but you are my little fig (the fruit comparison du jour from babycenter.com)


You don't look like your brother, yet. You look more like a Turbeville even in your weensy state.


You sleep just like your brother with your hand on your head (see ultrasound pic below).

Sam 1 week old




You are not a fan of coffee. I swear by coffee, Starbucks is like our family room for crying out loud. But, alas you will not allow me to drink the glorious potion of the siren and if I do, you punish me for the rest of the day. You are cool with tea though. So thanks.



You have made me feel like a big pile of poo, which leads me (and all other unsolicited baby fortune tellers) to believe that you are a girl. Your father is quite sure that you are a boy. Are you even sure yet that you are a boy? (this is why your mother is not a doctor)

You will be active like your big brother, because for God sake how could I be this exhausted already if you weren't already active?

You are one of a kind (thank goodness or we would be living out my mothers predictions and buying two more cribs!) and you will be another gleaming ornament on our family tree come years end.

Mom

No comments: