Monday, December 21, 2009

The Car Seat Diaries

ok so I recently realized while flipping through photos on my iphone that I have an addiction to taking snaps of Sam in his car seat while he is sleeping (and awake). It all started with holding his little hand from around the back of the rear-facing car seat just two short years ago. I got my iphone about the same time we turned Sam around to witness the world through the front windshield which also happened to be exactly a year ago on his first birthday. Below is a collection of images of my heart little boy throughout the past year, up until just today. We have coffee with Paul some mornings, run errands and he often falls asleep in the car on the way home. I scoop his sleepy, curly head up out of the car and carry my snuggly little boy upstairs to his crib before I sit down to work for a bit in the room next door.

We are just five short days away from his second birthday. *tears* What a beautiful, rough, wonderful, educational year filled with kisses, milestones, late nights and early mornings, long walks, amazement and wonder that I wouldn't trade for all the money in the world.




mama

2 comments:

paul said...

my favorite blog! I want "dis" on a board!

Nanny said...

I tried to pick my 1 favorite, and narrowed it down to 4! the one with the truck, the one with the camera, the one with the upside down Cheerios cup and the one at the bottom with with the orange shirt. Thank you, Elise, for 'telling' us Sam's story of year 2 in the back seat!