Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Danger Mouse


A picture tells a thousand words, but there is an epilogue to the story not captured in the picture. About 20 minutes later, Sam took a tumble in a much less ambitious manuever. In fact, he tripped going up one of the smaller steps, bumped his nose and got a nose bleed (I didn't take a picture...). He was a VERY tough boy. We walked into the rec center's bathroom (he had already stopped crying at this point, but the astonished looks and panicked faces of the staff behind the counter were sure to fire him up again). I learned this morning that as long as they don't actually see the blood (even when it is smeared all over their face (i.e. NO mirrors!) and you keep telling them they will be fine, they usually are. Now, I will post this and wait for child services to come to my door for letting my son take a tumble at the park.

No comments: