Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Thomas. A little boys dream.



I've been a little overwhelmed with the resposibility of taking all the family photos, editing all the family photos, organizing all the family photos, sharing all the family photos and making sure they are all perfect and reflect my artistic style and preserve these most precious gems of days gone by for our family. Until..... I recently nearly had a 'Toddler Style' meltown trying to do everything perfectly. So I'm leaving perfection to my business for now and posting photos that I know you all want to see in their raw and most perfect state. From now on I'll select a few to apply my custom edits to and showcase here and the rest, I'll post a link to my flickr for your viewing pleasure.

To see the long awaited photos of our trip to Six Flags over somewhere in Maryland/DC/Virginia to see Thomas (and not any of the other crap to spend money on and overdose on adrenaline and see a lot of crazy folk)... please press here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

PERFECT! They made be laugh out loud and wish I was there. Thank you!

Nanny