Sunday, November 14, 2010

Urban Delight

On an outing to the mall this afternoon to gather a few final items for our 'South American Tour' we hit up one of our all-time faves, Urban Outfitters. Paul, chick magnet that he is, was about to walk out of the store alone after making his final purchase (I was still shopping with Sam) when I spied two giggling girls heading toward he and Pete* with a small box in their hand saying "you should get this!" It was the figurine below. Naturally, I thought he should get it, too. I mean how many people have a bobble head created in their awesome father/son likeness**?!


Paul & I found this much more amusing than Peter did


*I did not fasten Peter into the carrier this way. One arm in, one arm out. Paul has his own 'unique' style of using our baby gear, pushing it to its creative limits. Including, but not limited to, twisting the straps in a matrix-like configuration and still getting it on and off and putting Peter's legs through the same hole. Kidding...or am I?

**the 'four consecutive days off beard' was key in this doppelganger incident


2 comments:

Daniela Swider said...

That's awesome! You couldn't have planned it this way!

Natalie said...

That is HILARIOUS!!!