Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Years Resolutions 2011

Keep us honest people......


Paul: "To do one romantic thing for my wife each week." (He came up with this while I was making pizza. Not 30 seconds later I asked him to please grease a pan for me while my hands were covered in dough. He did it, then informed me that that would be his romantic 'thing' of the week. Lucky me.

Elise: To make more time for myself athletically. To introduce Elise Hanna Photography to Brasilia, to take the rivers of inspiration that travel inspires and create daily, both personally and professionally. To plant roots here. To network with confidence. To not blindly search for the next stepping stone, but to be present and aware of all my options, enjoying the ride and creating new avenues for EHp to grow globally.

Sam: "To have more parties with lots of presents"

Peter: "To keep sleeping through the night and continue eating like an NFL linebacker."


1 comment:

Natalie said...

Don't overexert yourself Paul.