Saturday, May 7, 2011

Future Hairdressers of America

Paul thinks it's funny that I desperately want one of the boys (even both of them, who am I kidding) to be hairdressers. With no girl in my life (yet) I will need someone to keep me forever cool. I don't anticipate any problems, but a great hairdresser is hard to come by people. Living and learning this right now. The foreign service is kryptonite to my hair. For real. But, the truth is I always wanted them to be hairdressers. Ok maybe I just want them to love each other so much that they go into any kind of business together, but if they cut hair, well then I've scored. Until then, it doesn't take much encouragement for them to break into my curling iron drawer (yes I have a drawer full) and make believe they are fishing poles, or swords, or well, curling irons. Until then I'll be taking this opportunity to grow out my hair....and my highlights. PSA: Love your (good) hairdressers like your children.





1 comment:

JanDance said...

I love this SO much! They're such little hams. Too cute.