Sunday, January 22, 2012

6 Years



Paul, if you'd have told me on our wedding day that I'd be eating Lebanese food with you in Brazil, on our sixth wedding anniversary, pregnant with our third child.....I might have believed you. Happy six years and one day. Thank you for always believing, together, with me, that all of our dreams can come true. To a lifetime more of love and adventure.

Elise

ETA: For posterity and for those interested, we did, again this year, after much toiling, gift a spin on the traditional anniversary gift as we have done for the past 6 years. This years gift: Iron. I gave Paul a new iron (ours just broke) and Paul gave me an Iron and Wine cd. Together, the romance is just more than we can take...neatly ironed clothes, chill new music, hold me back. No one ever said love had to be impractical.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Happy anniversary! You two are adorable!

Joyce Novak said...

Happy 6th Anniversary to my favorite couple. And thank you for your service and taking over for us in the FS. Very proud of both of you.

Unknown said...

Aww, it looks like that your 6 years of wedding have past wonderfully. Many congratulations to you both. For us, 7th wedding anniversary was super special. It was my sister’s wedding day too. The wedding party was at the local NYC wedding venues and my sister had planned a special surprise for both of us. It was really emotional.