Thursday, June 7, 2012

Clementine: 11 Weeks


We think she has the most awesome hair in the world, but we expected that she would, we make babies with awesome hair.  It seems to be growing straight up and out and no amount of patting or slicking down with water will phase it so we are only encouraging its craziness now.

 She remains the happiest, most mellow baby in the world and in our very biased opinions, the most beautiful. Last night she slept for nine hours, ate and went back to sleep for another two. I kept her next to me, which I rarely do, to watch her sleep. I myself am just learning (again) to sleep through the night, so after nine hours of sleep I'd had my fill. 

She wakes up with a smile on her face and I want to be just like her, so I study her like a tiny little textbook of awesome.



We love her. Wow, do we love this girl.


No comments: