Sunday, November 15, 2009

32 Weeks


Another guest appearance by Mr. Paul Hanna Behind the camera. Can this guy quit his job already and become my full time assistant? Sheesh!
Feeling good. I head to the doctor tomorrow for updates and to try to convince my OB to let me deliver this kid before the new year. Wish me luck! This child is kicking me like a madman (or woman) whatever the case may be. Sam is beginning to like the belly and occasionally just wanders right up and pats me on the stomach or gives the baby a kiss. Too cute! We are prepping him by pointing to every baby everywhere in the world and reminding him that we will be 'receiving' one of those at our house soon. Hmmmm should we bring a toy doll home or something like they do for dogs? :) Kidding. All sibling rivalry shall reveal itself in due time. We are excited, not as nervous as we should be and elated that we get to have two of these smiling, giggling little people in our house soon.

1 comment:

Gert said...

Elise, I love this photo of you. Trudy from Cheney.