Thursday, January 20, 2011

I Swear!


Finally an official picture of the momentous event. I was unfortunately, unable to attend (I was shooting a wedding in FL that weekend.) Fortunately I have the best Uncle (and Aunt!) in the world and he came out to bear witness to my husband's swearing in to the Foreign Service, shaking hands with our lovely Secretary and such. I'd like to think there were each given the opportunity to thank their loved ones, Academy Award-style for all our sacrifices and such.......don't tell me, I'd like to live in a fantasy world. Regardless, I grow increasingly thankful each day for all the sacrifices I have made to support and continue to make (ahem....8 weeks no air baggage....ahem) and accompany Paul on this adventure.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Time for the Weekly State Department Round Up and you're on it. Please let me know if you would like to be removed, broken links etc.
http://spectrummymummy.wordpress.com/2011/01/21/weekly-state-department-round-up/

Natalie said...

Where did you get the official pic? I need one of those!