Wednesday, September 2, 2009

20 weeks Halfway There!



20 Weeks brought to you by Hanna Photography (Photographs by Paul, creative editing & styling by Elise)


I know if feels as though we have abandoned blog a bit lately...and well I have. I have been so busy (and blessed) with work that I've had to shift concentration a bit. Lord how I wish I could do it all, well I kind of do but somethings are a little half assed, I let that be my personal blog and not my parenting :)


This baby is growing and kicking, especially when one little Sam is near my belly. The sibling rivalry has started already! Oy! I feel great, a little exhausted as the first photo would suggest and still (again) baking up a storm. It thought these photos were apropos considering my love of baking turned pregnancy OBSESSION! I baked nearly everyday with Sam so much so that I wrote out a business plan to open a cupcake shop and if I had time and didn't already own a successful and budding business I might open up shop right here in my own kitchen, if only to get rid of all this fattening food so I don't eat it all!


Paul thinks from our ultrasound the other day that the baby looks like a boy. I asked why and this is what I heard: "It has a strong brow." It looked like a cat to me :) a cute cat!!!!!!! But, a strong brow? Seriously Paul!
More updates to come. ...
elise

No comments: