Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Pieces of Life {Not Forgotten}

As the three of us all snuggled in bed
baby poking me on the inside
one tickling my chin with fluffy hair on the outside
your hand entwined in mine
I realized we were about to get even better



Reason number 7,254,006 that I love you:
you look like Jimmy Neutron when you wake up
That makes me love Jimmy Neutron
but not as much as I love you



History: I gave Paul a Jimmy Neutron sticker for his server book when we first met and were working at Kee Grill a hundred years ago....before he liked me. I showed my love my giving him little tokens, stickers and small stuffed creatures, lost by children that I found on my runs and throughout my days without him that reminded me of him. I guess it worked. Thanks Jimmy and Stuart Little.

No comments: