Thursday, May 28, 2009

Sam: "OMG!"

I have the coolest job in the world. I get to do the coolest things, see and meet the coolest people and experience the things they love and be a part of it all for a few hours. Today I did a photo shoot at a airport with clients of mine that are both pilots and have two planes. They invited Paul to bring Sam along knowing his and most little boy's love of airplanes. I, even though this was business for me, did not think twice to bring this little boy because I knew not only, that in the backpack he would stay quietly with snacks for hours, but would be so mesmerized by the planes that I'd have to check on him every-so-often to be sure he was still there!

He was (with plenty of snacks) a complete angel and was rewarded by my impressed clients by getting so sit in the cockpit of their jet. He was so in awe of the jets taking off just steps away from him that he looked to me a couple of times as if to say, "Are you kidding with me lady? Is this really happening? Pinch my chubby arm, I don't believe you!"
Admittedly I was also thinking please pinch my chubby arm, I can't believe that I'm telling this ground crew where to move and how to position these two jets for optimal lighting and design. Unreal. Unreal. I was like air (err ground) traffic control, someone get me one of those fabulous orange vests, headphones and mini light sticks!











No comments: