Thursday, April 30, 2015

A Growing Audience

Elise was recently interviewed by the social media company VSCO, a groundbreaking firm that fuels a worldwide creative movement through a suite of innovative imaging tools and experimental projects.

Her interview is featured in the VSCO Journal here.

In her own words, "It's nothing short of overwhelming to have just realized my photo feature by VSCO's Instagram received 45,000 likes."


You have no idea how exciting it is to see her evolution as a businesswomen and artist. Well, if you are her parents or close relatives, you must have some idea. :)  

I was with her when she took this photo that 45,413 people like. Not counting me. Make that 45,414. But it's not only this photo that I like, or her photography that I love. 

I love that she shares her journey with me and our children. This is only the beginning, and I'm excited--bursting at the seams--to see where her dreams will take us. 

No comments: